Friday, May 26, 2017

Keeping Ourselves Safe

For the last few Weeks we have been working with the NZ Police on Our Keeping Ourselves Safe Programme. This was an important time for the students to learn how to look after themselves in different situations at school, at home, in the community and online. Here are some of our reflections


Something I enjoyed was KOS because I saw my best friend Austin. Something that made me feel uncomfortable was walking about yucky body parts because I'm not used to it.
Three new things I learnt were
1. If someone does something weird, you tell an adult straight away.
2. What to say or do when someone does something weird.
3. That you can go to the office is something someone does something weird when you are at school.
- Will



Something I enjoyed was learning about cyber abuse because I also learned about chatting rooms.
Three new things I learnt were
1. About cyber safety
2. The STAR! Stop, Think, Act, Report.
3. Not to tell people your password.
- Clyde

No comments:

Post a Comment