Monday, May 15, 2017

Hosting Full School Assembly

Last week, we hosted the full school assembly with our Buddy Class, Room 2. We had so much fun learning our lines, practising our songs and dances and performing for the whole school. Because it was also Road Safety week, we used that as our theme and pretending to invite a new kid to our school to teach them about all our Travel-wise ways! With the help of the Polkadot's Travel-wise Star Soundtrack, we pulled of an amazing assembly - we were so proud of our classes! Here are some of their reflections.


Something I enjoyed was when we did the moves to 'beat your feet' because there were funny moves in the song. Something I did well was my script. I put heaps and heaps of effort. If I did it again I would like to be one of the students because they had heaps of lines.
Ollie (who played Mr Stewart)

Something I enjoyed was singing because I love singing. Something I did well was being the narrator because I could say my lines clearly. If we did it again I wish I could be on stage or be the new kid, because I like to be on stage
Amy (who was one of our narrators.)




No comments:

Post a Comment