Wednesday, December 6, 2017

ROC Day


On Friday we had ROC Day which means Respecting Our Community.
I did 3 activities which were:
1. Picking up rubbish
2. Using leaves to make flowers (Flax weaving)
3. Play games
My favourite activity was playing games because I played with my group and we were all happy.
Something I found difficult was walking and picking up rubbish  because the sun was very hot and we walked a long way.
Next year I would like to plant the Sunflowers.
- Viola Lu 


On Friday we had ROC Day which means Respecting Our Community.
I did 3 activities which were:
1. A challenge when you had a map and you got to do fun things.
2. We walked to a swampy place and we walked with Miss Steel.
3. We got to go to Room 17 to make a Sun flower plant
My favourite activity was the sunflower activity because we got to decorate the cup to put the soil and the seed in.
Something I found difficult was walking because it was tiring.
Next year I would like to do more activities on ROC Day.
- Breanna Reti 


On Friday it was the Middle's ROC Day (Meaning Respecting our Community).  I did three activities, which were lifting up the rainbow parachute. I also did jumping in the big sack or bag. After that, it was morning tea, when I walked to Malborough Park. I got a cicada and I went holding it the whole way to Malbrough Park. I also picked up a big piece of wire and plastic. Then, when it was finished I made a putiputi out of Harakeke - NZ Flax. I made it by winding it to a right angle. My favourite activity was making putiputi. It was my favourite activity because I like winding flax to a right angle. Also I created something I could take home and keep it as a memory of ROC day. Something I found difficult was walking on the stilts because I had to stretch it and walk on it.
- Larry Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment