Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Art Exhibit

Sunnybrae Normal School has had their Art Exhibit this week and today Room 17 got to go look at all the amazing art - and then take some time to reflect on all the work they have done. Here are some pictures and some reflections of some of the art we saw today - and some of the things we have been working on this year.

Room 17's Art Exhibit Display 

This week we had our school art exhibit. This year I enjoyed the sea collages because we used lots of materials. Something I found difficult was the sun flowers because it was hard to keep it neat. Something I want to try is the marble art because it sounds like fun. My favourite piece of art I saw was the Senior Syndicate cloaks because they put in a lot of work. 
- Smrithi 

Room 17 enjoying looking through the art

We especially liked looking at our buddy class's art!

 This week we had our school art exhibit. My favourite piece of art I saw was the goats that Rom 4 did because the fluff on the paper looked awesome. This year I enjoyed my folk art with Miss Oborn because I put lots of effort into mine and it looks cool. Something I found difficult was the Mona Lisa because I drew my picture really thin and paint is really gloopy. Something I want to try is the scarecrow that Room 14 did because it would be a good class activity. 
-Rose

We finally found our own art!


The Senior's Cloaks
This week we had our school art exhibit. My favourite piece of art I saw was my friend's sea art because he used lots of materials and did his best work. This year I enjoyed the sea art because it was fun making sea creatures with paper. Something I found difficult was the Mona Lisa art because it was hard painting the little parts. Something I want to try is to make the chicken that Room 2 made because it was colourful and it looked really cool. 
-Gunn


Some of our Calendar Art

Folk art with Miss Oborn 
This week we had our school art exhibit. My favourite piece of art I saw was the scarecrow because it looked cool and they put in lots of effort - They put hay in the scarecrow! This year I enjoyed the sunflowers because we drew the flowers and the flowerpot. Something I found difficult was the ant art because it was hard cutting the grass. Something I want to try is to make the scarecrow because it will be hard but we will learn to work together. 
-Shiv


No comments:

Post a Comment